Welcome to LivFit Sports Massage
Things we can do for you
LIVFIT Sports Massage
LivFit can help you
LIVFIT Chinese medicine (TCM)
Chinese medicine (TCM), cupping is a method of creating a vacuum on the patient’s skin to dispel stagnation (stagnant blood and lymph), thereby improving qi flow. Through suction, the skin is drawn into the cup by creating a vacuum in the cup placed on the skin over the targeted area. The vacuum can be created either by the heating and subsequent cooling of the air in the cup, The cup is usually left in place for somewhere between 5 to 15 minutes. It is believed by some to help treat pain, deep scar tissues in the muscles and connective tissue, muscle knots, and swelling.
Cupping works to:
- Lift skin and other tissues away from the bone (reverse massage).
- Increases linear length of muscles reducing stress across the skeleton.
- Creates micro capillary damage which draws in growth factors and creates new cells.
- It can be used around new tears and new injuries (as increases blood supply and draws out toxins, promoting healing).
- Increases nerve ending stimulation and sensitivity.
- Draws out toxins and stagnant fluids: Especially good for arthritic joints as it flushes out and draws in new fluid.
- Reach into joint structures that are difficult to reach using other massage techniques: such as knees and the sacrum.
- Break down fat cells, cellulite, burns, bites, tight tissues such as scar tissue and stretch marks.
The Benefits of Sports Massage
SPORTS MASSAGE / remedial massage -helps promote health by stimulating and aiding the body's processes with the following benefits:
-Re-energise tired bodies
-Improve range of movement
-Provide injury rehabilitation
-Prepare the body for competition
-Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
-Assistance in the removal of metabolic waste such as lactic acid
-Aid in quick recovery after an event or activity
-Assistance in mental preparation prior to sports participation
-Increase muscle tone or muscle length
-Assistance with the remodelling of scar tissue
A bit about OLIVIA...
What our customers say
Don’t just take our word for it….
I will continue to have massages every week with Olivia, she is always keen to develop and learn new skills which I think is great and comes every week wanting to try something new she has learnt which I love.
If anyone has any aches and pains or just needs a few knots ironed out then I would definitely recommend Olivia. Best thing I ever did Laura Wharton